Where Can I Buy a CCW Badge? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where Can I Buy a CCW Badge?

With CCW badge, cape, sash, hat, vest, suitcase, I will have to leave the gun at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    With CCW badge, cape, sash, hat, vest, suitcase, I will have to leave the gun at home.
    It's a CCW Mask, not a hat, because "Concealed means concealed!"

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Hey Girl: Just appoint yourself to the position of Security Officer and get that type badge. Then they can't say you are impersonating a LEO. Just a thought!
    Do, however, check the local and state laws regarding the training and certification of "Security Officers."
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    Do, however, check the local and state laws regarding the training and certification of "Security Officers."
    And if you want to wear a CCW Mask be aware that it may be illegal in SC.

OFFENSES TENDING TO BREACH OF PEACE
    SECTION 16-7-110. Wearing masks and the like.

No person over sixteen years of age shall appear or enter upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, public way or highway of this State or upon the public property of the State or of any municipality or county in this State while wearing a mask or other device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person demand entrance or admission to or enter upon the premises or into the enclosure or house of any other person while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person, while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity, participate in any meeting or demonstration upon the private property of another unless he shall have first obtained the written permission of the owner and the occupant of such property.

SECTION 16-7-120. Placing burning or flaming cross in public place.

It shall be unlawful for any person to place or to cause to be placed in a public place in the State a burning or flaming cross or any manner of exhibit in which a burning or flaming cross, real or simulated, is the whole or a part or to place or cause to be placed on the property of another in the State a burning or flaming cross or any manner of exhibit in which a burning or flaming cross, real or simulated, is the whole or a part, without first obtaining written permission of the owner or occupier of the premises so to do.

SECTION 16-7-130. Exceptions to Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120.

The provisions of Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120 shall not affect the following:

(1) Any person wearing traditional holiday costume;

(2) Any person engaged in a trade or employment in which a mask is worn for the purpose of ensuring the physical safety of the wearer or because of the nature of the occupation, trade or profession;

(3) Any person using a mask in a theatrical production or masquerade ball; or

(4) Any person wearing a gas mask prescribed in a civil defense drill or exercise or in an emergency.

SECTION 16-7-140. Violations of Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120.

A person who violates any provision of Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120 is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars or by imprisonment for a period not to exceed twelve months.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mustang View Post
    I agree the golf cart is really far superior and has the advantage of being upgradable to the "up armored" version.
    Attachment 3915
    I wonder if 'Son of a Gun' could take a golf cart on as a project, and mount it with twin .50 cals like they did with the boat, complete with all the "CCW" markings for mall cop and/or neighborhood watch use? Love the ideas folks, keep em coming!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
    I wonder if 'Son of a Gun' could take a golf cart on as a project, and mount it with twin .50 cals like they did with the boat, complete with all the "CCW" markings for mall cop and/or neighborhood watch use? Love the ideas folks, keep em coming!
    Well if it is "tactical" black and has a right sided steering wheel, Roger Moore could use it some remakes of the old series, "The Saint". They could rename it, "The CCW Saint".

Quote Originally Posted by 84B20 View Post
    There is a term to describe a person that wants to wear a badge and not spend the time and effort to go through LEO training and it is WANABE. Really not a good idea. You are just putting yourself in the vigilante category. IMHO They give you a card to carry and that should be enough to identify yourself. Calling attention to yourself is not what CC is all about.
    You're absolutely right if I wanted people to know I was carrying I'd carry openly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345