Canton, OH Stop Revisited w/ Police Trainer - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Canton, OH Stop Revisited w/ Police Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    I haven't had much contact with the local police, but the Oklahoma Highway Patrol has been polite and professional in my personal knowledge.
    Maybe they should fire the whole Canton PD and replace them with Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers.

3. Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    I haven't had much contact with the local police, but the Oklahoma Highway Patrol has been polite and professional in my personal knowledge.
    I'm with you. Most of my encounters have been with a state highway patrol officer, and I have always been impressed with their professionalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Maybe they should fire the whole Canton PD and replace them with Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers.
    Oh yeah, like they would move OR take the pay cut!
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

5. I wish the Tulsa Oklahoma PD could be replaced by the Tulsa County Sheriff's Officers.

Have to say the number of times I have been stopped by any State Trooper have been most impressed. Overall good experience, I think partly due to CC License.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456