Mob of young men beating and robbing wisconson fair goers in Milwaukee. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mob of young men beating and robbing wisconson fair goers in Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    The question that seems no one is raising is how did such a group rally up and go unnoticed? I would think somewhere someone dropped the ball. Unless it was random idea that
    100 kids woke up and said hey let's go terrorize the fair then I have to think there where signs and was left to happen. You can't sit there and tell me that the local PDs didn't hear some word on the street or w/e you wanna call it. I'm not saying its the PDs job, b.c we know their job is to protect the constitution and uphold the law, not protection of citizens. All I know is this is a very werid act and it stinks to high heaven. How many other acts like this will happen now across the country at other State Fairs b.c of copycats.....only time will tell.
    Given its similarity to incidents in Chicago and elsewhere in the past few months, I STRONGLY suspect that it was a planned and organized attack. I further suspect that it's the work of already existing criminal gangs. Even further, I suspect that gangs in different cities and states are comparing notes regarding what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    I am glad you posted your story about your grandma we are all victims of this kind of things If I have hurt your feeling in any way. please forgive I was mad at Kracker killer. My friends know i get hot and stand up for a fight very fast but only after there is cause. I have never broken the law. I have hurt feeling of people I did not want to. so if I have I am sorry. there are only a few bad guys in every group. EVERY group. But black people are robbed too by these hoods.
    Godbless you and yours.
    Dont worry about Kracker killer. Not very bright and trying to talk people out of gunning these punks down. Probably friends with a few of them. They did a lot of damage to a lot of people.

Defend yourselves, shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Mob of young men? Only me with firearm? Not sure how that will work out. Understand situation and frustration in your thread but still not sure how my firearm will fully protect me. What I do see is my defending against one and then having the others use my firearm against me. To some extent you answered your own question--situational awareness---until the police get this kind of thing under control, you do not go there.
    Would a flamethrower be more to your liking?

5. Sound like it would work!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

6. if you look at the school shootings and mall shootings you will see one guy shooting and everyone runs.
    it's the way mobs work not armys or trained warriors. but people who have no contection will run.

Wow this again seems like this tread was post recently why does this keep coming up????

Hey G: I agree with wooddoctor--sure, why not a flamethrower. Personally if a mob wants at me I would not care what happens to any of them. Obviously you are having one of those sarcastic, discordant reply problems with another of my comments. Beginning to look forward to them as long as they do not get personal and vitriolic. God Bless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234