crossbreed supertuck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossbreed supertuck

1. crossbreed supertuck

Just got my crossbreed supertuck and by far the best holster I have ever owned. So I was wondering what is you guy's favorite holster and/or way of carry

I'm using the king tuck by galco it's the cheaper and easier to get version of the crossbreed. I'll see how it holds up I just didn't want to wait a month to get it.

4. Crossbreed Supertuck

I received my Supertuck three weeks ago and have been wearing it at my part time job, three days a week. Previously, I used a Galco NSA, which is easier to get on and off but the Crossbreed is far more comfortable and secure. I needed some help from my heat gun to loosen its grip on my Kimber Compact CDP II but that only took a few minutes. I actually forgot I was wearing it last week when I laid down and took a nap. It was a bear to get on originally but since it has taken a curved shape, it is much easier now. So far I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a solid, concealed holster for everyday use. Bill

5. I've had my crossbreed Supertuck for about a year now. By far the best/favorite holster I've owned!

I have a supertuck, and it rocks when i use it, but i prefer my RCS Phantom as I do aTight OWB

I use a Minotaur mtach Iwb it's way comfortable I even wear it when i ride my bike

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Last couple of years I've used the Crossbreed Supertuck for any of the glocks I carry, even with tucked in polo shirts! Anyway, just bought a Galco version, the King Tuck, for a PM-9 and I like it also so far...

The Supertuck has several years of history with me and I trust it. The one time that that kydex was cracking at top of holster I sent it in. Now get this, in LESS than one week after mailing it in I recieved a new one. It was replaced. No questions, no problems. Soooooo, the next holster I buy for whatever gun I buy it for it WILL be a Supertuck.

Just my .02
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

If I am carrying IWB then it is either a Crossbreed Minituck or a Supertuck, depending on the gun I'm carrying. If OWB then a Blackhawk! Serpa CQC with the Belt loop attach.

Those are my favorite two.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

I bought one several months ago for my Ruger SR9. I gave it to my son for his SR40 after I bought a Sticky holster. I like the Crossbreed ST a lot, but the Sticky fits my needs better.

11. I decided to try out a Crossbreed Supertuck for my IWB holster. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever owned. It does a great job concealing my Walther pps 40 S&W, I can even tuck in my shirt without spoting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast