worst accidental/negligent discharge ever!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst accidental/negligent discharge ever!

Red face worst accidental/negligent discharge ever!

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I just came to post the same link. OUCH!!!! As much as I am for AZ's CCW law, this will happen more and give bad press to those who carry responsibly.

He may still face charges...Ummm in this case, there is no further punishment needed...Lesson LEARNED....lmao

Just read the article on FOX. Most people will learn through pain. He'll never forget this lesson!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

"The gun fired..." No, the gun didn't fire. He fired the gun. These news reports make it sound like the gun just goes off by itself. It may have been an accident, but the shootee was also the shooter. He pulled the trigger.
    Alan, TN

I hope the fellow has a lot of nice memories, he may not be making any new ones.

JSDinTexas Guest

It will go off

I bought a G20 10mm with a 3 lb trigger from a LEO buddy and always remember his words that day: "Be careful, it will go off!"

By the way, this guy's new nickname is shorty. Sorry, couldn't resist.

That's just nuts. Maybe if this guy wasn't so cocksure abut his abilities, this wouldn't have happened. We should all write to him, after all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    That's just nuts. Maybe if this guy wasn't so cocksure abut his abilities, this wouldn't have happened. We should all write to him, after all, the pen is mightier than the sword.
    "just nuts?" "cocksure?" Oh please, stop, too funny

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas View Post
    "just nuts?" "cocksure?" Oh please, stop, too funny
    There was another one in the last sentence. A little trickier. Can you believe this forum's filters bleep out the proper term for male anatomy? Half the world's got one, yet it's a dirty word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast