Where do you keep your firearms when sleeping - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your firearms when sleeping

Since I refuse to waste my money on Glocks, and I can't afford the pricier USA made handguns, I guess where I keep my Ruger LC9 doesn't matter.
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Mossberg 500 (primary HD)and current EDC. I put whatever I have been carrying that day in the forward holster. Just be very careful how you wake me!
    Where do you keep your firearms when sleeping-de24ce4c246448fbb8cba1fc8bd7c21d.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xdmgator View Post
    Come on a half yard ???? Whooo that's a bit extreme , but the holsters on ready five now that's awesome :)
    Is he talking about his manhood or what? naaaahhhh the half a yard must be all of him from head to toe?

Anyway, mine is under my pillow all ready to go...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

In my dresser drawer condition 1 ready to grab. When carry its locked in my safe.

I have a cheap shoulder holster that i have rigged between my mattress and box-spring so that the actual holster looks like its attached to the side of my box spring. This way if i ever wake up in an unpleasant surprise, my gun is where my arm naturally falls beside the bed i can get my hand on it without any effort or moving my body much at all. plus if the bed is made the comforter hides the whole rig, so noone knows its there

7. I have a holster attached to the frame of my bed, and 2 dogs that don't miss much.

On the nightstand near the alarm clock. Serves two purposes that way, (1) To defend the household (2) If I ever want to shoot that damn alarm clock, it is close!!!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, a young'n who might "sleep walk" or be up and around at night... I wonder if it'd be a good idea to not keep one in the pipe and train, train, train to rack the slide upon "bump in the night"? I'd have to think about that but I'd sure hate to have a kiddo of mine get thier midnight wakey-uppy hands on it if it's in condition 1. Geeez, am i glad all my kids are grown and gone, as far as guns at night go.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Have attached holster to side of nightstand between bed. Almost feels like im wearing open carry when I sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by EastOkHotRod View Post
    LO! Another neophyte enters the fray!

Asleep or awake, my guns are always in the same position. I sleep NUDE, except for my gunbelt and legwarmers.

Holstered on my right hip is my dependable Ruger Super Redhawk chambered in .480 Ruger. On my left hip is my back-up-gun, a .500 Smith and Wesson.
    On my right ankle is my anemic Colt Combat Commander. On my left ankle is my impotent .357 Colt Python.

The guns are secondary to my CCW badges. I have one on each holster.

But I daresay any thug who enters my house will be too awed by the sight of my lengthy manhood to even consider aggressive action.

Face it, if you have a half-yard of man-meat ready to deploy at any time, mere firearms are just accessories.
    You forgot to mention the "S" emblazoned on your chest! LOL!

Which begs the question..... Are you braggin' or complainin'?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast