A CCW own life saved in Detroit.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A CCW own life saved in Detroit.

A CCW own life saved in Detroit.

Good ending for a CCW in Detroit.

3. Wait did they say the GG shot the "victim".

How was the carjacker who tried to pull a gun the victim?

4. In other news tonight, police suspect carjackings to decline. +1 GG. These are the articles I like to see. one less scumbag on the street. He chose the wrong car and I'm sure he was saying "I regret this decision!"

The CCW citizen did everything right except maybe talk to the press, although doing so put an immediate explanation for what happened in public.

Instead of this... "Today a man shot a teenager in a conflict at a gas station. The teen tried to escape but as he was doing so he lost control of the vehicle, striking a tree and ending up upside down in the middle of the street, to the horror of onlookers. The accident proved to be fatal to the teen and the man who fired the shot was immediately taken into police custody."

...we get this news story with the back story filled in. Works for me, but I hope it doesn't prove to be a mistake for the gentleman. He did present himself very well.

Well done, good shoot.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

GG 1 - BG 0 Dang.. hope he has full coverage on that vehicle with a low deductible!

Psalm 82:3-5

Way to go, one less scum bag walking around.

"I feared for my life. That's when I drew my weapon.".......PERFECT!

Does anyone know what the status is with the DA's office. I hope nothing happens to the GG. Does Michigan have any laws that state if a person used a firearm in self defense and the other party was injured or killed that the family/estate of the BG cannot take civil action against the GG???

Good for him. Too bad a young man took that path...

Now let's hope the liberal DAs keep their peepees in their pants...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast