If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck

1. How does the ST feel when it is hot outside? I live in AZ. Do you really tuck your shirt in with it or try to wear a loos shirt outside of it. I've been thinking about getting one with everyone saying how comfortable they are. But I'm not sure about wearing inside the waistband.

3. If you live in Arizona it is recommended to get the horsehide supertuck. I live in Washington and it is always comfortable wether it is hot or cold. You can wear your shirt tucked or un-tucked it doesn't matter. I have a serivce buisness so I have service shirts that I always tuck and you can't tell I am packing heat :)

I hope to win one in the contest!

Ive had my Crossbreed Supertuck for almost three months, and im very happy with it. I carry a full size 1911 and its very comfortable to wear all day. its well worth the money and the wait.

I have a CBSTD. I also just received a similar holster from Tommy Theis (Theisholsters.com). Same quality, around a week to get, $65 total (including shipping), no crosses on the clips or logos on the holster. Just FYI. Also, great customer service!

7. Just finished my CCW training in colorado and getting read to file with the sheriff in my county. I am shopping for a holster and your comments are very helpful.
    Thanks,
    Hilary

8. Good news...

I sure appreciate you all commenting. I've been trying to decide on a supplement to my Smart Carry which is fantastic but sometimes might be slower than I might need. I love a good vote of confidence.

Had mine several months now! Extremely comfortable to the point almost forget it is there! Carrying a SA XDm 3.8 9mm. When I first got it, there was issues with the holster but sent back and they replaced it instantly! Awesome customer service which is a rare commodity in today's world! Highly recommend!

Immitation is the best form of flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S View Post
    I have a CBSTD. I also just received a similar holster from Tommy Theis (Theisholsters.com). Same quality, around a week to get, $65 total (including shipping), no crosses on the clips or logos on the holster. Just FYI. Also, great customer service!
    I noticed @ Cabela's the other day that now Galco is also offering an imitation of the CB holster. I will stick with the original thank you, including the crosses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12