If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck

If you are considering the Crossbreed Supertuck

Short and to the point. I ordered mine and with a cross country move didn't get to even look at it for several months. When I finally got settled in and tried it out I realized there was a problem through no fault of theirs.I contacted them and had a new holster within three days. They sent me a new one before the original one even got back to them.

Love the holster and you can't ask for better service than that.

Thanks again Matt.

3. Awesome. If I ever have a problem with mine, I hope to have the same experience!

Crossbread is an awesome holster and company. My son and I have several supertucks; and several other holsters as well. The Crossbreed is our holster of choice. Most comfortable IWB I have ever used. Well worth the money.

5. I just got my Supertuck and I'm wearing it daily. I'm 5"11, 190llb and prefer to carry a G22. I have two other IWBs from a respected maker and I never got comfortable with them. Wherever they were placed, they would be pressing a nerve or causing other discomfort at one time or another.
    The Supertuck is so comfortable, I usually forget I'm wearing it. And, it's comfortable in a number of positions.
    Also, the holster fits the firearm perfectly, with excellent draw and reholstering characteristics. The firearm is held close to the body for maximum concealment, yet draw is easy.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. NRA CSSA GOA 2AF CCRKBA / Tactical Pistol Instructor

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Yup, I agree. I've used the ST for years. Recently had the kydex on one of them (my daily one) develop vertical cracks (perpendicular to the top) along the top and sent it in. Before even one week from the day I sent it in I recieved a new one. If they all would reenforce the edge of the kydex it would be a good thing, but you cannot beat Crossbreed's customer service. I bought one for my daughter who lives in VA, for the glock I sold to her for six bucks. ...I don't know why $6, just seemed appropriate somehow at the time. Anyway, I hope it's an investment she doesn't ever have to use. (as she is a former Army MP she has my blessing to carry!)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Nice to know, I order mine about almost 2 weeks ago so I am still waiting on it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Baddog543 View Post
    Nice to know, I order mine about almost 2 weeks ago so I am still waiting on it.
    4 weeks seems to be average.

I've had my SuperTuck for a few months now but haven't really been wearing it since when I do it makes me look fat. Now understand I am 5' 11", weigh about 155lbs. and wear a 33" belt. I had to get new 36" pants so my 1911 can be carried comfortably. Any extra bulk in my midsection is very noticeable and looks kind of strange. I have tried to put on weight, and I know some of you out there are really feeling sorry for me (not) but I haven't had much luck.
    NRA Life Member, JPFO member, NAGR member, 2nd Amendment Foundation member and Life Member of Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 996

I've had no issues with mine. Had it for 2+ years now... One of the most comfortable designs I've used...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 84B20 View Post
    I've had my SuperTuck for a few months now but haven't really been wearing it since when I do it makes me look fat. Now understand I am 5' 11", weigh about 155lbs. and wear a 33" belt. I had to get new 36" pants so my 1911 can be carried comfortably. Any extra bulk in my midsection is very noticeable and looks kind of strange. I have tried to put on weight, and I know some of you out there are really feeling sorry for me (not) but I haven't had much luck.
    I'm 6'3", 190 lbs, dreamy blue eyes and a square chin. I can carry a volkswagon a mile in 19 minutes and do 235 pushups. My hair is immaculate and my tan is perfect. I can squeeze three Glocks into IWB holsters if I wear 34" pants. ...I win!

OK, relax, just a bit 'o fun.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast