1st time carrying concealed today... - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 1st time carrying concealed today...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    there is a big difference in conceal carrying a gun on your person readily available to fire and carrying a gun disassembled or in a disabled condition and packaged in a sealed box to mail off at the post office
    in florida we can't even have a gun in our vehicle on post office property which included their parking lots .......might want to double check your law there regarding that?
    Make up your mind, you are the expert here after all.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

what is there to 'make up' sgb if i needed to mail a gun i would do so according to post office rules and regulations as bikenut explained and being our law as well federal law says you can't conceal carry or have even a gun in your vehicle while on post office property i choose not to do so........however you seemed say you ignore that rule? and carry your readily available and loaded gun on post office property.........
    all i was asking is if other concealed carriers disregard the law when it comes to carrying their edc into a post office or if they unholster and leave it in their vehicle whilst conducting business inside the post office
    really a simple question here
    gun control is being able to hit your target

what is there to 'make up' sgb if i needed to mail a gun i would do so according to post office rules and regulations as bikenut explained and being our law as well federal law says you can't conceal carry or have even a gun in your vehicle while on post office property i choose not to do so........however you seemed say you ignore that rule? and carry your readily available and loaded gun on post office property.........
    all i was asking is if other concealed carriers disregard the law when it comes to carrying their edc into a post office or if they unholster and leave it in their vehicle whilst conducting business inside the post office
    really a simple question here
    Again you are the legal internet expert here. You've taken two classes and had your CWFL for what a week, you know it all. Why continue to ask someone as obviously ignorant as myself questions concerning the law?

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Again you are the legal internet expert here. You've taken two classes and had your CWFL for what a week, you know it all. Why continue to ask someone as obviously ignorant as myself questions concerning the law?
    Why do you even mess with her dude? She has clearly forgot more about guns than you or I will ever know
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Why do you even mess with her dude? She has clearly forgot more about guns than you or I will ever know
    I know it's a losing battle, it just amazes me how someone goes from knowing nothing to knowing everything in just four months time.

Kind of get the feeling that there'll be a story in the paper soon about a person who had just acquired a permit that shot themselves in the foot, or worse.

ridiculous accusations against me ........you assume way too much about me when all i did was post a question you still haven't answered .........again i will ask :
    how many concealed carriers take their weapon to the post office or leave it in their vehicles whilst conducting business at the post office?
    how on earth does that connect any way shape or form to your thoughts about me possibly shooting myself in the foot or worse???
    i really don't see the logic there

Quote Originally Posted by bmwruss View Post
    Kind of get the feeling that there'll be a story in the paper soon about a person who had just acquired a permit that shot themselves in the foot, or worse.

just answer the question as an instructor please and not try to hurl personal insults
    if one of your students asked you if you thought it was ok to carry any way in a post office or should they leave their rig in the vehicle before going to the post office what would you tell your student?
    or would you advise them to simply not carry or keep your gun in your vehicle at all when going to a post office?

there is a big difference in conceal carrying a gun on your person readily available to fire and carrying a gun disassembled or in a disabled condition and packaged in a sealed box to mail off at the post office
    Also I believe that you can only mail long guns and not handguns.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast