San Francisco Shootings after football game - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Shootings after football game

1. Wait I thought we were in a recession? People can afford to go to NFL games, more so pre-season games that are meaningless? Wow, where did that money come from? And yet people are loosing their homes, cars and retirement. what the Hell, let's loose it all but Omg don't they dare insult the team I like...Haha whata joke everyone of them.

This must be a mistake, San Fran FriekShow has strict gun control laws. No one can get shot. Gun control works. Right?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    This isn't true. If you are a good progressive liberal you can get a permit. Just ask Nancy.
    That's right - in may issue states - people who hold political office, who are politically connected, who are celebrities, or some such "modern day nobility" can get a CCW permit no questions asked. The last thing you want is the "peasantry" to have access to weapons. Sounds fair. At least north of Yreka and Crescent city we still have shall issue -- for now.

Most states don't allow you to carry at sporting events anyway...which goes to show that it's mostly going to be a criminal element that is armed. One reason I rarely go to a game.

Safeco:
    Prohibited Items
    For everyone's safety, the Mariners do not allow inflatable items, laser pointers, pets, noisemakers, fireworks, weapons, outside beverages or hard-sided coolers in Safeco Field. All bags are subject to search upon entry and may be no larger than 16"x16"x8".

Century Link: (Used to be Qwest)
    The following items are not permitted at CenturyLink Field:

Weapons, Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, Brass Knuckles, Loose Batteries, Wires, Box Cutters

Here its legal unless posted or in the RCW

Football is a satanic ritual...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Green View Post
    Football is a satanic ritual...
    So is soccer.

I prefer Aussie Rules football. ...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Gwgriggs View Post
    Most states don't allow you to carry at sporting events anyway...which goes to show that it's mostly going to be a criminal element that is armed. One reason I rarely go to a game.
    It's usually not a state thing. most sports arenas are privately owned and thus they make the policy. No laws in NY against carrying at any sporting event but the ballparks will stop you.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

In SC carrying is illegal at a college athletic event, but not a profesional one.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    In SC carrying is illegal at a college athletic event, but not a profesional one.
    Yes, I forgot, same in NY. I think most states would prohibit carry at sport events on school property.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast