San Francisco Shootings after football game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Shootings after football game

San Francisco Shootings after football game

Wasn't it last week we had a bunch of people going nuts at a state fair in WI. Now, we have people getting shot at a football game. I someone asked me why I carry a gun. Really?

Police Seek Witnesses After San Francisco Stadium Shootings | FoxNews.com

Psalm 82:3-5

Didn't the guy that got shot show up at the game wearing a shirt that said something like *UCK the 49ers?

I think he was trolling for trouble and he got it, unfortunately for him and his family.

But it still hold true... You are a product of the decisions you make.

Choose wisely grasshopper!

4. Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Didn't the guy that got shot show up at the game wearing a shirt that said something like *UCK the 49ers?

I think he was trolling for trouble and he got it, unfortunately for him and his family.

But it still hold true... You are a product of the decisions you make.

Choose wisely grasshopper!
    What would you bet that they were bed wetting liberal Terrorist!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

First of all, it's a shame people get all worked up over a game. The anti gun crowd would say, if the public had no access to guns then these people would not have been shot. This is true, they may have been beat with baseball bats or stabbed with kitchen knives or maybe run over by a car.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

6. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    First of all, it's a shame people get all worked up over a game. The anti gun crowd would say, if the public had no access to guns then these people would not have been shot. This is true, they may have been beat with baseball bats or stabbed with kitchen knives or maybe run over by a car.
    I see no shame in it. Let them all take each other out of the gene pool. You got to be pretty f.... Stupid to get in a fight over a game. Let them take each other out so they can't reproduce bad genes.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    What would you bet that they were bed wetting liberal Terrorist!
    I don't think I would go that far, mate!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I don't think I would go that far, mate!
    Mom, can't a agree with you any less. These folks for the most part (not all) are jock sniffers that could not even name their senators or Representatives.

Wait - how could this possibly happen. The counties in the bay area don't issue carry permits even if you have a death threat against you. So how is this possible? Not issuing permits should have eliminated violence. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Indeed. There were multiple other altercations, including one where a person was beaten unconscious and left in a stadium bathroom, and a seperate parking lot shooting where the person recieved a "superficial" face wound.
    "You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." (Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC, 1962.)
    Land Of The Free... Void Where Prohibited By Law.

Quote Originally Posted by marcparis View Post
    Wait - how could this possibly happen. The counties in the bay area don't issue carry permits even if you have a death threat against you. So how is this possible? Not issuing permits should have eliminated violence. I'm confused.
    This isn't true. If you are a good progressive liberal you can get a permit. Just ask Nancy.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast