How to check the cops database for ccw holders info?

Thread: How to check the cops database for ccw holders info?

How to check the cops database for ccw holders info?

In Colorado, they were supposed to remove us from their database. Any way to know for sure if I've been purged without getting pulled over or something?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    That is a good question. Personally, I would want the LEO pulling me over to KNOW that I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon. To me, his knowing this will take the guess work out of whether or not I have a weapon. Whenthey walk up and identify themselves and ask me for my credentials I can then confirm it for them. Then again, Ihave not been pulled over in a long long time.

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    What difference does it make. If they did a fingerprint check at NCIC when you applied for your carry permit, you are on file with the feds as having your prints taken and checked against the National Crime Information Center database. As long as you don't do anything wrong, you shouldn't have any problems. Personal story-- While in the Navy, I went for various security clearances. Each time I upgraded the clearance, my prints were taken again. After retiring from the Navy, I eventually got a job as a cross-country truck driver. When I applied for my HAZMAT endorsement, I was fingerprinted again. After leaving trucking, I went into financial services, and in the process of registering with the Securities and Exchange Commission for my securities license, I was printed again. When I went for my CCW in Missouri, and later in Tennessee, I was printed each time. Don't be too paranoid about your prints being on file unless you did something wrong.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012