road rage today - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: road rage today

I know what you mean, I drove dry van for ten years hauling mail from Flagstaff AZ to Amarillo TX and then to Wasco Ca. It got pretty crazy out there especially the idiots trailing along side my rear tandems, didn't they ever wonder what would happen if I blew a tire while they were there?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    I know what you mean, I drove dry van for ten years hauling mail from Flagstaff AZ to Amarillo TX and then to Wasco Ca. It got pretty crazy out there especially the idiots trailing along side my rear tandems, didn't they ever wonder what would happen if I blew a tire while they were there?
    +1 ...But what's a little shrapnel through the face gunna do?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

4. Quote Originally Posted by getlost4x4 View Post
    Does castle doctrine apply while in your car? Ha ha. Probably not.
    Well in South Carolina yes it does if he tries to attack you in your car, grab etc.

Stop road-rage against construction crews

Interesting update... Just as the hurricane subsided in lower NYS I left to check our other house. Roads were flooded, trees & power lines were down. Some bridge outages and swollen streams. As I got near a small bridge on a very quiet country road I found a town dump truck blocking the road ahead and some workers turning people back. One guy whipped his car around, blew the horn and charged over the bridge nearly hitting the workers. They all yelled out as he flipped them the bird and yelled profanities.

So I leaned out the window and got the tag number. As I came up to the turnaround spot I recognized the worker. He came running over, "did you see that?" I handed him the tag number, make and model. He went right to the radio for the police. Huh, huh, haaa!
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I don't do road rage, but I do have 911 on speed dial... the cops love to respond to these, often they can nail someone on drugs or is drunk.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

7. It does in Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by getlost4x4 View Post
    Does castle doctrine apply while in your car? Ha ha. Probably not.

8. Ther are many idiots . I put 2 stickers on my truck : consider doing so ! But if you can let the idiots just fly by . You have to much to loose .: they obviously don't .

9. Great advice agree 100% !!!

As of last week, Pennsylvania can be added to the "Castle Car Doctrine" list.
    I had a similar situation where a car in front of me was going significantly slower than the speed limit (30 at one point in a 55mph zone with one lane each way). I wasn't happy about going so slow, but the person behind me had their horn on almost completely for 1 to 2 miles. My wife was worried that they might have thought it was us driving slow. The wierd part was that they immediately pulled out (and almost clipped the bumper of the car in front of me) when the yellow line was no longer solid. You would think that they would just have waited to get to the passing zone, but alas, I assume...

It may feel good for a few minutes, but it just doesn't pay to be that angry.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    We had one make the news today.

"He told me he was going to kill me and kill my son and he spit on my driver's window."

This brings up an interesting situation..

SO, Legally speaking, He was taking his son to school.. IF he drives onto school property, He is NOT supposed to NOT be armed correct?? SO, do you violate the law, or get the **** beat out of you??
    I guess drop your kid off just off school property is the "Legal" thing to do..
    I bet he wished he was armed, today!

Actually.... tthat would depend on the State you are in also.... In OHIO, we can drop our kids off and pick them up while legally armed, as long as that is all we are doing, and we do not get out of our vehicle while on school property....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast