Insurance Question

Thread: Insurance Question

Insurance Question

Just curious how many of you have insurance specifically for concealed carry situations. If so what type? I know there is Self Defense Shield(USCCA), CHLPP, the NRA's, MMD, and the ACLDN just to name a few. I keep going back and forth on the idea of coverage but haven't pulled the trigger yet. (Pun intended)

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    tcox4freedom recommended this to me, but I haven't pulled any triggers either....

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.

I think I to should seriously consider something.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

In looking at Pre Paid Legal Services, I don't see any mention of firearms or possible felonies. I personaly would want someone experienced in self defense shootings. I've considered The Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network simply for the fact that the list is chosen for just that criteria. You wouldn't want a foot doctor when you have a brain tumor.

5. I would obtain insurance that offers coverage for both criminal and civil issues. I have not researched what companies offer such a program.

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws