The reality of Carrying Concealed - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The reality of Carrying Concealed

1. Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    It sure does! Well at least for that criminal which was convicted and the death penalty carried out! This is in reference to the death penalty not deterring murderers.
    You have to remember that there is much less chance of a criminal dying due to the death penalty then there is of the criminal dying if they meet an armed citizen. That is why criminals, when asked, state that they are more afraid of meeting an armed citizen than they are of the police.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    How so? There has never been a case where someone who has been executed has committed a murder.
    Numerous interviews with convicted killers through the years finds that very few were concerned about the death penalty when committing their crimes. The data can be found all over the web regarding the effectiveness of the death penalty.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by 50SR9 View Post
    The biggest thing for me is, I will back you up if needed, hoping you will do the same.
    Contrary to everything we teach. The best advice I can give you is to stay out until you can't. Don't intervene in a situation where you don't know the entire background of the parties and the situation in front of you. This advice is directly from Mas Ayoob.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

*Whispers in BC1's ear.... The dead ones cant give interviews, or kill again for that matter....*

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    *Whispers in BC1's ear.... The dead ones cant give interviews, or kill again for that matter....*
    That's for sure. I hear Texas has an express lane for the worst of them.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Aww... Come on. Don't you folks that open carry just like to show off your fancy new shootin rig?

Quote Originally Posted by walt629:226316
    Aww... Come on. Don't you folks that open carry just like to show off your fancy new shootin rig?
    :D:-) no :-) :D

9. Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    I wish that I could afford a new shootin' rig to show off!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I wish that I could afford a new shootin' rig to show off!
    Western Cowboy Holsters, Old West & Civil War Shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234