Fanny bag carry option or over the shoulder pistol bags?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fanny bag carry option or over the shoulder pistol bags??

Quote Originally Posted by MickGIS View Post
    I have used a fanny pack for years at work; as a computer programmer it fits my geek persona, no one ever suspected that I was armed. I wear this one Gungear

It comes in various colors and you can get contrasting accent colors, it remains understated and goes unnoticed. The fanny pack has a holster and magazine pouch which you can position inside via Velcro to maximize comfort and speed of the draw.
    You can also sew a sports team patch on it to make it look even less (here's that infernal "T-word" again) "tactical" looking.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I need a Hello Kitty Maxpedition.
    Will you carry your pink and white CCW badge in it?
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

511 has some nice over the shoulder bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    Will you carry your pink and white CCW badge in it?
    Oh, look at the funny guy over there. Yeah Phil, as a matter of fact, if you can find me a pink and white CCW badge, I'll pin it right to it. That'll show you.

Oh, seriously, though. Does anyone know which Maxpedition is the smallest? I've got the catalog right here, but the measurements are for individual compartments, not overall. It's a little confusing. These things going by the names of Mongo and Colossus and Jumbo are far too big for me. Also, I have a feeling they are members of an MC.

Oh, look at the funny guy over there. Yeah Phil, as a matter of fact, if you can find me a pink and white CCW badge, I'll pin it right to it. That'll show you.
    Pink Pistols Splash Page

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    They don't have badges, but I'd totally wear the "Pick on someone your own caliber" shirt.

They don't have badges, but I'd totally wear the "Pick on someone your own caliber" shirt.
    They don't need no stinkin badges! Just ask Big Gay Al.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12