Confritation while Carrying today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confritation while Carrying today

Seems like you need to pick your friends better if you're having to deal with that crap during a party

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us! If I was there I'd be high-fiving you as they drove off to jail.

Shirt....$35

Holster..$65

Watching two idiots being taken off to jail...Priceless.

4. The bummer is that they'll retain their right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    The bummer is that they'll retain their right to vote.
    Hopefully not while inside the jail.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

That lady was not the smartest sheep in the herd.

She proceeded to third degree on my reasonings I carryed a weapon I was polite and advised the main reason was because it was my constitutional right.
    I do not uderstand that the main reason that you carry is because it is your constitutional right. There are a lot of things that I have the right to do but I don't do them just because it is my right. If the best reason that you have to carry a gun is because it is your right then you need to leave it at home. I can give you many reasons that I carry a gun but just because it is my right isn't one of them. You need to rethink your reasonings for carrying.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    My bad! My bad... Before anyone else hits me for it, i misread the original post, he did NOT take off his only shirt, only his "outer shirt" thereby rendering my post here null and void. My apologies to Trophyhunter. My post that is null and void, assuming his undershirt was not skin tight over or tucked under his handgun:

Let me get this straight. You were on someone elses property, at a party, and you took off your shirt thereby exposing your handgun (and your amazing abs I suppose) to people you didn't know and then were surprised at any response? Well, my shirtless gun showing friend, WTF did you expect?

Oh, wait a minute. I get it. You just made up the story, pretending to act like a teenager for a laugh, right?
    Last edited by tuts40; 08-28-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Offer apology
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I loved it! The lady had it comming. This is another example of how true the saying 'what goes around comes around' is. And the lady found out when it comes around it can be a 'mother bear'. At least she didnt have to worry about locking her door that night.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40:224213
    Let me get this straight. You were on someone elses property, at a party, and you took off your shirt thereby exposing your handgun (and your amazing abs I suppose) to people you didn't know and then were surprised at any response? Well, my shirtless gun showing friend, WTF did you expect?

Oh, wait a minute. I get it. You just made up the story, pretending to act like a teenager for a laugh, right?
    He said his outer shirt, not his only shirt. I think your reading a little too far into this. Don't be so aggressive.

This reminds me of a young man who called the police to report that he had been robbed. When they arrived he showed them what was left of his marijuana plants.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast