pocket cc holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pocket cc holster

1. pocket cc holster

I am female and having a hard time finding the right cc holster. Actually want a pocket and a waistband. I have a rugerLCP. Any suggestions please.

3. Chick Holsters watch some of the videos on there...

4. I usually carry my LCP in the Galco Pocket Protector. Rarely carry it in waistband, but when I do, I use the KNJ ambi Clip IWB holster.

Best of luck! Let us know what you decide on.

Blackhawk #3 pocket holster will work

The Galco pocket is really good for pocket carry if you use slacks or jeans.

but I have a question for you.

do you want to wear OWB? or IWB? left or right handed?

Go to shopruger.com and they have som really nice holsters for the LCR. Recommend the Mitch Rosen pancake holsters they are really good.

Inside or Outside the waistband makes a difference. There are a number of good choices either way. The pocket carry has been answered, I think.

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by poets58 View Post
    I am female and having a hard time finding the right cc holster. Actually want a pocket and a waistband. I have a rugerLCP. Any suggestions please.
    My favorite pocket holster, front or back, comes from Stoner Holster. Very reasonable, he stands behind his work and mine has lasted for three years working every day without a fail. Definitely worth a look.
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLM View Post
    Blackhawk #3 pocket holster will work
    I use a Blackhawk #1 with my LCP.

11. Thank you all so much, I am going to check these out. I will post the winning holster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast