Jimmy Hoffa makes Teamsters death threat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy Hoffa makes Teamsters death threat

I was just reading an article about how the DNC Chairperson Wasserman-Schultz would not comment on Hoffa's remarks and a comment was posted below:

"I called my stockbroker and asked him what I should be buying.
    He said, "If the current administration is in office much longer,
    canned goods and ammunition are your best bets."

Hoffa is nothing more than a thug. Born and raised as such.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Really? Would you mind comparing the body count of Afghanistan's insurgency to that of the Teamsters?
    No, but more hoodrats are routiney killed in Dem controlled Chicago each month than in Afghanistan.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Oh and I should point out, how is this related to CC? Wrong forum....
    Guess you could say we got a little off-subject. However, given the flow of the entries, that should make any sane, thinking person want to carry a weapon thereby fitting in quite nicely. It is nice to be able to get a point across, regardless of which forum it may come up in.

I have been a republican since I registered in the 70's...My father was a democrat...I had no problem with the type of democratic we had in the 70's...I think the party has gotten taken over by idiots....I wish the real democratic would rise up and take their party back!

Now don't get me wrong we have our idiots also

The biggest weapon they have is for good people to do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Really? Would you mind comparing the body count of Afghanistan's insurgency to that of the Teamsters? Funny now that some whackos on the left are using the same language the right has been using for years, you decry it... (Yes, Hoffa's a whacko, even to most Lefties.) I suppose you should be happy most lefties are anti-gun.
    Funny thing with the Teamsters body counts, they have to be found to be counted... Ask the other Mr. Hoffa...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

they can bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Funny thing with the Teamsters body counts, they have to be found to be counted... Ask the other Mr. Hoffa...
    OUCH! Man, THAT is cold! Truth of the matter notwithstanding.

Thugs is thugs! It ain't gonna change. Ask the ex community organizer (another collection of thug wannabees) for illumination.

Funny, despite the offered claim above that the Reps/Cons resort to the same level of violence and threatened violence. How come we see very little of it reported in the news. Surely the generally Lib Press would be all over it like stink on [crap] if any instances of same were to be found.

Of that, at least, you can be assured that our erstwhile press will be MOST "on top of".

Anyone?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy2001 View Post
    I was just reading an article about how the DNC Chairperson Wasserman-Schultz would not comment on Hoffa's remarks and a comment was posted below:

"I called my stockbroker and asked him what I should be buying.
    He said, "If the current administration is in office much longer,
    canned goods and ammunition are your best bets."
    Threats and emotional verbage tends to be the Lib/Prog/Dem main line of commnications skill level. Why let a perfectly good "potential threat" go to waste. OF COURSE, Washerwoman-[crap]s wasn't going to condemn it.

Canned goods and ammunition. Considering todays market returns...... not a bad investment strategy.

I was thinking last night, before I drifted off into troubled sleep, that my wife and I have spent years carefully husbanding our funds so that, I, then she, could retire with the knowledge that the Country will be financially stable enough to allow us to do so in the level of comfort we worked so hard for.

I am watching all this, not to mention the work of generations of Americans before me to make this Country into a stable and prosperous Nation, rapidly turn to ashes. (Now ain't THAT just my luck! LOL!)

To what do we owe this unfortunate turn of events, we might ask. Simple, to a whole lot of no-loads who have NOT paid their dues and worked for their dust, but want someone else to pay their freight for them.

Considering their numbers and voting power these days, there are any number of "Bread and Circus" Congresscritters who's very political existance depend on acquessing to their ever increasing and unreasonable demands for more freebees. To the point where it threatens the entire Nation's financial stability.

Is there ANY logic to that at all? Certainly none that I can see.

Here's the sad part.... these Government Dependents are SO into the here and now that they are totally unable to see the inevitable conclusion to their "want" levels. The observation hinges on what happens if you kill your Golden Goose. Whoops. No more golden eggs. No more freebees. No more "help" to get through your life.

Just who, then, is going to feed the "dependents" when the Nation no longer can? I fully suspect that they will feed off each other and drag the solid citizens right into the feeding frenzy. It AIN'T gonna be pretty!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12