Glock 27 holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 27 holster

I carry my G27 in a Galco TUC286. I think I paid around 30 bucks for the holster. I have no complaints with mine. In fact my father-in-law liked my set so much he went out and bought the same gun and holster.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Aleisi Ankle Holster, the best in ankle holsters.

I know Crossbreed has a 2 week trial period and a lifetime guarantee. "LIFETIME WARRANTY: Once you receive your holster you have two weeks to try it out, if it doesn't work for you, simply give us a ring and we will buy it back. Even after your two-week-try-it-free period is over, the holster still carries a lifetime warranty and we will repair or replace it as long as you own it if it fails you in any way under normal use." Do other companies match this?

Kristie--a couple of you tube vids on holsters. One is specific to the Crossbreed. I'm sure there are many more.

I carry mine in a Galco Fletch high ride holster. I carries it high and tight to the body. It works great for me but I hesitate to recommend it for you since by your handle and the fact you're carrying in your purse, I'm not sure how it would fit a woman's body. Check out this website: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    I carry mine in a Galco Fletch high ride holster. I carries it high and tight to the body. It works great for me but I hesitate to recommend it for you since by your handle and the fact you're carrying in your purse, I'm not sure how it would fit a woman's body. Check out this website: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters
    I also have that holster for my G22.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I also have that holster for my G22.
    I like it for concealed carry but I usually carry my Ruger LC9 or LCP because even with a good holster the Glock takes a little more to cover it

Quote Originally Posted by alduane View Post
    I like it for concealed carry but I usually carry my Ruger LC9 or LCP because even with a good holster the Glock takes a little more to cover it
    Yeah, but it's worth having a Glock at your side rather than some sissy pistol from Ruger or Sith and Wesson.

I have a nice Galco OWB holsters for my Glock 27. REAL NICE! !:)

I had the chance to try am aiwb conceal holster for my G22 seemed very comfortable easy to draw and i had great movement !
    Look on google for Dale Fricky think that's how name spelled

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast