Glock 27 holster
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 27 holster

Glock 27 holster

Can you point me to a good place to get a holster for a Glock 27 holster. It's so bulky it's hard for me to conceal. I'm carrying in my purse but would rather have it on me.

3. I have bought 2 conceal carry holsters from Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories
    have a Springfield XD 9mm compact and 4" XD .40 and both fit perfect in the holsters and are comfortable to wear

I carry a G30 which a little bit bigger than the G27 (about the same as the G23) and use a Crossbreed Supertuck. It holds it securely and tight to my side. I also have a leather IWB which I like but prefer the Crossbreed.

Once a fighter pilot, ALWAYS a fighter pilot!

2nd vote for Crossbreed Super Tuck

I also carry a Glock 30 in a super tuck. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever used, and I have tried and used many.

6. You are saying that a Sub-Compact is bulky? I carry a G21 concealed with no issues using a Galco Summer Comfort(Inside Waist Band) or an Uncle Mikes Kydex Paddle. Of course I am 6ft 1, 250lbs and 60 Inches around the shoulders 40 inches at the waist. Anyhow, check out this page:

Self Defense

Pending on what option you want to carry, Midway has a fine selection of holsters to choose from. If you have any trouble in finding a holster for your 27, just put it in the search box and it will only show holsters for your 27.

I carry a G27 with a Desantis insider IWB leathere holster. No where as nice as super tuck but works great for me. Plus it's only like 30 bucks.

MERNICKLE HOLSTERS

Have had several from them.
    Awesome.

9. I own a sof-tuck by DeSantis & The Trump Card Holster by Pistol Wear
    The Sof-Tuck is nice because its ajustable. You can wear it SOB Cross Carry or strong arm & its comfortable.
    The Trump Card can be worn like a shoulder holster or in the pants.
    Last edited by VTX Mike; 09-07-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: misspell

Crossbeed super tuck works well for me. Have been using it for 2 years now with the G27 also with my 1911

11. My cousin found an awesome holster the other day at a local gun shop. I'll see if I can find out what it is!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast