Your EDC - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your EDC

ria 1911a1 tactical in .45acp with one in the chamber and 8 more in the mag plus 2 more 8 round mags.
    a ka-bar warthog folding knife
    my cell phone
    my wallet with my id, ccw permit, and no less than $20
    a small can of mace on my keys
    a small flashlight

this is my kit i always carry regardless if i am open or concealed carrying. if i step outside these are on my person.

3. Bersa 45 ultra compact

Crossbreed super tuck

Hornady critical defense 185 grain.

Springfield Armory EMP 9MM with Winchester Talons 8+1 in a Blade-Tech IWB tuckable kydex.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

5. Walther PPK

Have any recommendations/comments concerning the PPK?

Kel-Tec PF-9 in N82 Tactical IWB with Hornady CD ammo. All the time and everywhere.
    In any situation I can: Say nothing..which is cowardly, Lie..which is immoral or tell the truth..which will upset people.

RIA - FS 9mm. Gold Dot or Walther P99as on different days.

Psalm 82:3-5

My EDC is one of two 1911's

Colt 1911 5" gun that I have carried for 25 years is carried 80% of the time.

Wilson Combat Stealth 4" gun for OC and CC when I need a smaller frame.

Two spare mags

Both guns and spare mags are loaded with 230 gr FMJ ball. I have been using belt, holster and mag carrier rig from Mitch Rosen for years.

Severtech auto knife; 4" blade

ID etc.

Today It will be Glock 27 Loaded with Hornady CD
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

Glock27, Speer gold dot ammo, spare magaIne, crossbreed holster & Kershaw speed safe knife.

Blog Entries
    XD 5"
    Fobus Rotoholster
    Winchster PDX1 12+1
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast