Concealed carry sure worked for this man.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concealed carry sure worked for this man.

1. Thumbs up Concealed carry sure worked for this man.

TULSA, Oklahoma -- Tulsa Police are looking for a man who attempted to rob another person at gunpoint late Sunday night but victim scared him off with his own gun.

The incident happened at the Polo Club Apartments on 41st and 129th East Avenue at about 11 p.m.

A man was covering his motorcycle when he was approached by another man with a gun who told him to get on the ground.

The victim had a conceal carry license and pulled his gun on the robber and fired three shots.

Tulsa Police are not sure if any of those shots hit the robbery suspect.

The victim told Tulsa Police the suspect was a black male who was last seen in a dark 4-door car with tinted windows and a loud exhaust

Practice, Practice, Practice, be able to hit your target.

so disappointed

Three shots and he doesn't know where any of them went? That's three rounds sailing through the apartments or the neighborhood...very sloppy. Two that hit would have been preferable.

It pays to be prepared!

Headshots separate the gun fighters from the gun owners!

is that the whole story?

8. Um, no. Attempted head shots separate the video game players from the intelligent shooters. When you're hopped up on adrenaline, good luck with that head shot. Heck, if you're hopped up on adrenaline, you'll have to be a pretty darned good shot to hit center mass from more than 20 feet away.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if the complex had cameras that caught the action. I have always been told that you can not draw faster than someone who has you covered already. Guess that bad guy wasnt really looking to shoot anyone. I wonder, if the shooter would have been OC'ing, would the "robber" have went looking for someone else? Idle speculation because we will never find out. Hopefully there is a doc in Tulsa working on a guy with 3 gun shot wounds. It would suck to find out the guy defending himself hit an innocent. Then again, if he would have hit an innocent, the news would have had this kind of headline "TEAbagger shoots innocent bystander" At least the news of a gunowner defending themselves have made the news.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hurtley View Post
    Um, no. Attempted head shots separate the video game players from the intelligent shooters.
    +1! I agree completely, because my post has to have at least 15 characters in it. :-)
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

11. I guess the good thing is he did not get robbed,and he does not have to discuss it with the Tulsa Oklahoma D.A. Tim Harris as he is worthless and anti-CCW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast