Holster Position references - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster Position references

1. Quote Originally Posted by xenaxdsc View Post
    Great information!! I think I have figured out that I am most comfortable btwn 1:30 and 2, basically so it's not sitting on my pelvic bone. We'll see if that changes when I get the crossbreed supertuck. So far I've only used an IWB Uncle Mike's for the Ruger LC9.

Thanks everyone.
    That Uncle Mike's holster will be fine-for a while. Do yourself a favor and start looking at what your upgrade will be and get a belt that's designed for toting a gun. I (and most others on the board) went down the same route. We spent a lot of $$$ on a gun and the stuck it in the cheapest holster held by our Wally World (or JC Penney's or Macy's) belt and wondered why it didn't stay in place or made our backs hurt. Holsters and belts are NOT the place to skimp. If you are going to hide a gun, they are 2 of the most important factors on whether or not you are doing so successfully and comfortably.

One - two o'clock - AIWB - a G26 in a Comp-Tac Minotaur neutral cant. Spare magazine IWB at 10-11.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Aiwb

1 o'clock AIWB (appendix inside waist band) Dale Fricke modified EHUD filled with Glock 21 with 14 rounds of SXT, spare mag at 7;30.
    Good luck with your choice and remember: If you have to 'go get it', probably too late.
    Scott Vaughn
    Scott Vaughn
    AR CHCL Instructor #02-414 www.vftar.com
    Suarez International Staff Instructor www.suarezinternationalstore.com/

Jericho 941 2 - 3 o'clock OWB. Spare magazine 10 - 11 o'clock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12