Extra magazines? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extra magazines?

Always carry spare mags. I carry guns in pairs, so spare mags fit either gun.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

in a semi auto pistol the most common failures are magazine issues. It is always wise to be able to swap mags. That being said...I carry the mag in the gun and two spare mags.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Two spare magazines. The Miami Classic shoulder holster system is a great setup.

5. My Glock23 .40 has a high cap Mag. Since the Mags loaded are a lot of weight I seldom carry extra,since getting my .380 PPK/S it's Mag. only holds 7rds so I have extra Mags for it, they are small and thin and very lite so I stick one in my pocket.

spare mags

always at least 1. would like to do 2 but there's a bunch of stuff on my belt already.

How many spare mags

I always carry 1. I would like to think I could stop the threat with what is in the gun, the spare is for buddies of the attacker.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Me carry at least one extra loaded mag. Me thinks it's a good idea.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Two spare mags.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123