Crackhead attacks car what would you do?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crackhead attacks car what would you do?

Crackhead attacks car what would you do?

My car double tap single tap pure and simple, looks like an Obame supporter to me.

Call 911 and attempt to position myself where I could safely shoot the criminal if the situation developed where someone became in danger of being harmed. It would be tough to get a clean shot without risking innocents in that situation.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

5. After December 1 in NC, the Castle Doctrine extends to vehicles, no duty to retreat. If he attempts to break in, he's taking he's risking his life, not mine.

Tire Iron deadly weapon so long A>>H>>e

7. This video (minus the ranting intro) was shown in my CHL class as a "what would you do" situation. The general consensus was that it was okay to shoot as soon as he swung at the window; however you would have to accept responsibility for your round along its entire path. AKA: Be *CERTAIN* of your shot before you pull the trigger.

Factors in this consensus included the cramped parking lot that disallowed getaway by car and obvious agitation and provocation by the assailant.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR:231433
    Call 911 and attempt to position myself where I could safely shoot the criminal if the situation developed where someone became in danger of being harmed. It would be tough to get a clean shot without risking innocents in that situation.
    This is the responsible answer

It would be over in the time it took you to ask your question.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Center mass, this was premeditated, totally justifiable. I would just watch my shots as to not hit innocents.
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Wait a minute, this is a retread, or in this case, a rethread. Didn't we already debate this a few months ago?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast