CC Permit from FLA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CC Permit from FLA

CC Permit from FLA

When I took my handgun safety class the topic of CC came up, obviously. We were
    told that we should look into the FLA permit. I actually did such and have the
    paperwork ready but I was just wondering why is the FLA permit so important ?
    Thanks. Matt

Doesn't have to be FL...you could also look into AZ or UT. These 3 give you the most coverage for out of state permits.

FL

UT

AZ
    Last edited by mrjam2jab; 09-23-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: wrong map

Thumbs down SC CCW Reciprocity

And note that none of these three permits will give you reciprocity to carry in SC. My home state needs to work on this, seeing as how tourism is a big part of the economy in some parts of the state.

One of my permits is a FLA one. It is just easy and convenient to get one. We had my step son applied for his FLA when he turned 21 just so he can have a permit to carry. At the time MO's requirement was 23 years of age. But this year, MO lowered the age limit so when he comes home for a likely visit for Christmas, we will have him go and apply for his MO one instead of waiting next year after his birthday.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

South Carolina does honor the permit of a Florida resident.

Thank you everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cc_ryder View Post
    South Carolina does honor the permit of a Florida resident.
    That's half right. Florida honors Florida resident permit, not non-resident permit

Concealed Carry Reciprocity - Division of Licensing, FDACS - Check footnote 4.

Quote Originally Posted by imrambi View Post
    That's half right. Florida honors Florida resident permit, not non-resident permit

Concealed Carry Reciprocity - Division of Licensing, FDACS - Check footnote 4.
    What does that mean?

And what part of my statement is not correct?

I also have my Florida, and now just received my non resident Arizona which gives me Nevada that Fl. Doesn't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast