Do you notify the front desk person at a hotel that you have a CCW Permit?

View Poll Results: Do you inform the front desk about your CCW at check-in?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hand them my permit at check-in.

1 0.42%
  • I show my CCW Badge to the Front desk person at check-in.

7 2.92%
  • No, concealed means concealed.

229 95.42%
  • No, it might make the person nervous.

2 0.83%
  • Yes, it's for "safety" reasons.

1 0.42%
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you notify the front desk person at a hotel that you have a CCW Permit?

Question Do you notify the front desk person at a hotel that you have a CCW Permit?

Here's a good question to mull over. Since being a hotel desk attendant is probably a more dangerous, and lower paid job than law enforcement, do you inform the front desk when checking into a hotel that you have a CCW permit?

HUH? I understand where you are going, b.ut your distination is not in my country

No, why would you, less people know, the better, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    HUH? I understand where you are going, b.ut your distination is not in my country
    Since we have all these, do I inform the LEO or not threads, and even a do I inform the taxi driver thread, I figured that this was worth consideration.

Why? Then the police knock on your door (MWAG) and soon the whole complex knows you are carrying 'concealed'. If you want the world to know you are carrying a gun OPEN CARRY (if legal). Otherwise concealed means hidden. And Im not saying OPEN CARRY is better than CONCEALED CARRY or the other way around.

Blog Entries
    So, when does "concealed carry" morph into "open carry"? When you start giving anyone you come into contact with during your day, your permit...

Wow. Another OC v. CC debate. Who could have seen that one coming.

Lol 50...you should of put it more like this..

In the state of WA, is it a good thing to inform the hotel that I have a ccw? I don't want to surprise anyone when I walk to the pool in my Speedo with my Lcp concealed...since it might print a little....

Why would you? Don't know of any good reason why I would

You might as well go ahead and every time you walk into Wal-Mart, fastfood places, the shopping mall and almost every where else you go ask or announce you have a weapon on you. The point of concealed carry is to keep hidden. In other words verbally and visually.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast