torn - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: torn

I'm a Glock 27 kind of guy!
    Although I've been thinking about the Para Ordinance Warthog.....Any thoughts?

Don't see how you could go wrong with either one. One thing I noticed though, was by the time I put pinky extentions on my G-26 I found that my G-19 was just about as easy to hide and holds more ammo... just something to consider.

4. Glock anything is good I'm just starting to jump on the band wagon. I tried to stay off but well yall know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpt740 View Post
    Glock anything is good I'm just starting to jump on the band wagon. I tried to stay off but well yall know how it goes
    Welcome to the Glock Club.

M&P anytime. There are lots of options there as well. - Just to counter the Glock guys... Couldn't resist.

Psalm 82:3-5

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Both are fine handguns so whichever your lil' ol' heart desires should be the one you get. Then again, if you cannot make up your mind get both. :-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpt740:233164
    glock anything is good i'm just starting to jump on the band wagon. I tried to stay off but well yall know how it goes
    rock out with your glock out !

Don't for get about the Ruger LC9 its a nice size for pocket carry.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

10. I have become a M&P fan the capacity on it is larger its a bit thinner more rounds more concealable done deal

I went with a XD9SC and 2.5K flawless rounds later I can honestly say I did not regret it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast