Trustable sites?

Thread: Trustable sites?

1. Trustable sites?

I went to iowaguntraining.com and their sites says the training is on sale for $8.95 normally $20 something. Looked at all the pages and read the info and disclaimers. It looks legitimate, but I don't want to find out otherwise the hard way.

Anyone have advice on if this is something that I should take advantage of or ... any advice on it?

Is this something you want to take the risk on I would just go to your local gun shop and ask about a class, they will be able to point you in the right direction. If you are in the cedar rapids area go talk to Ernie at cedar valley outfitters in Marion

Just remember you get what you pay for.

5. Www.iaguntraining.org does work and is accepted in most counties,that's how my girlfriend got her carry permit training but I encourage u to take an class that u sit in.

Quote Originally Posted by jlogel View Post
    Www.iaguntraining.org does work and is accepted in most counties,that's how my girlfriend got her carry permit training but I encourage u to take an class that u sit in.
    Welcome to this group --- from Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I will always recommend a class, especially if it comes with range time. You can ask questions and meet people. Besides, you can never have enough training.

Psalm 82:3-5