Concealed Carry at the gym - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry at the gym

I change into my workout gear in the locker room...leaving my "street clothes" in a secured locker. I simply leave the gun in there too...along with my wallet, car keys, etc.

+1 for smartcarry. Love it more the more I use it. Glock 26 or lcr and it is perfect.

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I change into my workout gear in the locker room...leaving my "street clothes" in a secured locker. I simply leave the gun in there too...along with my wallet, car keys, etc.
    So what happens if the gym is attacked by a Flash (Ah-ah) Gordon mob? If you had a fanny pack, you could go about your workout armed and no one would be the wiser.

5. I guess my concern isn't so much about it being stolen, my concern is more while you are changing, someone seeing it and causing a problem complaint about it. I do not plan to carry while I workout.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcheech:234121
    I guess my concern isn't so much about it being stolen, my concern is more while you are changing, someone seeing it and causing a problem complaint about it. I do not plan to carry while I workout.
    If you have a legal right to carry, why do you worry about somebody making an ass of themselves? It could be embarrassing, but they would be in the wrong, not you. Also, change clothes in private to minimize the risk.
    I usually arrive at the gymn pocket-carrying in shorts, and work out on the machines, including running fast on treadmills. I don't worry about printing. When I get ready to swim, I put my stuff in a locker and lock it with a good combination lock.

Locked in the car...do not consider my gym a high risk environment...more LEOs than civilians most of the time.

Lightbulb Swimming Pool Carry

Quote Originally Posted by defender829 View Post
    When I get ready to swim, I put my stuff in a locker and lock it with a good combination lock.
    Get a Glock 17 and fit it with marine spring cups. Then you can carry while swimming.

No need to carry in a gym because most people are armed. Haha get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    No need to carry in a gym because most people are armed. Haha get it?

11. Quote Originally Posted by defender829 View Post
    If you have a legal right to carry, why do you worry about somebody making an ass of themselves? It could be embarrassing, but they would be in the wrong, not you. Also, change clothes in private to minimize the risk.
    I usually arrive at the gymn pocket-carrying in shorts, and work out on the machines, including running fast on treadmills. I don't worry about printing. When I get ready to swim, I put my stuff in a locker and lock it with a good combination lock.
    The only reason I would be concerned is concealed, means no one ever sees it. Also, the lockers are not very secure lockers, so I guess I would be a little concerned with someone deciding they want my gun. I guess I will lock it in one of those small safes for the car, in the car.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast