Good "inside the pants" pistol? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good "inside the pants" pistol?

I like my Ruger SR9C, I usually carry iwb. Even its big brother the SR9 was a breeze to carry. What I like most about the SR9c is the following: Slim profile, changable base plate, solid feel, the list goes on. I recomend you check one out.

Carry what you are confortable with, my preference is Colt Combat Commander 45, but as said practice, practice.

Honestly it's pretty easy to conceal even a full sized pistol IWB. I (for example) can easily conceal my Full Sized M&P 9mm in a Kholster Holster I own but normally carry a Ruger SR40c in a Crossbreed Super Tuck. The Ruger conceals a bit better than the full size but either is acceptable.

You can get pretty much any compact pistol you like and still keep it well concealed. I personally tend to stray away from the subcompacts and pocket pistol as it seems like a waste to carry these IWB - you can get away with larger more potent weapons.

My PCW is a 24/7 Pro Compact 45acp. However, I also carry an XDM 40 and a Bersa 383a from ttt.

I agree you can almost carry whatever you're most comfortable carrying. But I would be sure an spend the $$ on a good gunbelt & IWB holster. (My preference for both come from "Crossbreed".)

-

Kel-tec PF9 in a crossbreed LH holster.
    or Ruger LCR 357 on a Mitch rosen LH holster.
    or G36 in a Galco combat LH holster.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Carry what you are confortable with, my preference is Colt Combat Commander 45, but as said practice, practice.
    Roger that. +1...
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Full sized 1911 in a tuckable IWB holster all day every day. I am 6'1 and 195. Not a problem.
    ScottF

9. I agree it depends on style of dress. If my shirt is not tucked, I pack my Colt Defender .40 cal in an IWB. Otherwise I use the body tight t-shirt under my regular shirt.

10. I carry a Taurus 740 slim, glock 23 inside the waistband I like the .40

Glock 26 inside the KNJ holster (under $20). The first and only setup I've tried (and I've owned some expensive holsters) that is truly invisible and so comfortable I can forget I have it on. Because of this, I do now carry 100% of the time. Simply no reason not to.

I was carrying with my shooting buddy the other day and he asked, "are you carrying today?" I replied sure. He looked me over and finally had to ask "where". I'm right handed, like to carry at 11 o'clock, so I raised my shirt enough he could see it.
    I no longer trust my government to act on my behalf.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast