Good "inside the pants" pistol? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Good "inside the pants" pistol?

  1. #21
    Hard to get around a Ruger LCP on that one. I have one that I keep inside a pocket holster in the car and I can just slip it into my pants pocket when I go to lunch.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee Florida
    Posts
    1,876

    "It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area
    Posts
    213
    90% of the time I carry a KelTec P3AT in front pocket, the other 10% I carry a Glock 19 in a Shielded Holster (like the Crossbreed Supertuck). The KelTec is because I can carry it with the minimal clothing we wear here in Florida most of the time. The G19 is when I am wearing more clothes.

  5. Keltec PF9 in a pocket holster. I've put on some weight since the last time I bought jeans, so cargo pants FTW! In the PF9 I'm running 124gr +P JHPs, and I can hit with it, so it goes with me anywhere I can carry until it cools off.

    Jim

  6. Mine is a XD9sc carried in a Theis IWB holster. I was worried about the weight at first, but quickly got used to it. I hardly notice it's there anymore.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    hills of Southern Ky.
    Posts
    37
    S n W LadySmith .357

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts....
    Posts
    44
    I carry the following firearms:
    Walther PPS .40 during the winter, either in a concealed jacket pocket, shoulder holster or IWB depending on what I am doing.
    S&W Bodyguard .380 in the summer, in a pocket or IWB or in a tshirt with an intergrated carry pocket under my armpit.
    It took me a year to figure out the best way for 'me' to carry depending on my activity. I got some ideas from the forum, from magazines and also from suppliers websites. You will have to experiment and will probably end up with a drawer of holsters.. What I try to do is to carry comfortably but effectively for whatever I am going to be doing. Sitting down all day I might not go for a IWB while if I was going to be walking around a lot, I would. Carrying does not have to be totally comfortable but it should bring you comfort as I read in a book somewhere. Best of luck!

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    1
    When clothing mandate allows, Glock in .40

    When clothing mandate dictates, Kahr Arms P M 9.

    When clothing mandate is stifling, L C P.

    When clothing mandate is insufferable, I won't go. ;-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wiggins,Mississippi
    Posts
    60
    The Taurus PT140 Mill Pro in .40 cal works for me. I use the KHolster IWB holster and it works great. The Kholster is about tehe same a Crossbreed Super Tuck in design. Check out Kholster.com, the guy offers good prices on quaility hand made holsters to fit just about all models out there today. I also carry a SW99 in 9mm in a Bianci leather holster,IWB, and it is nice too, The .40 is sub-compact and the 9mm is compact. The Kholster is the best of the two because of the kydex to hold you gun tight in place and it makes good for one handed reholster.
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wiggins,Mississippi
    Posts
    60
    If I need to carry real lite, I just go with the Charter Arms .38 in a five shot stubbie. In a Pocket holster.
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast