just got my Ccw and my new glock 23

Thread: just got my Ccw and my new glock 23

1. just got my Ccw and my new glock 23

So before I went and got my Ccw I ran around town to different places for almost 2 months. Finally decided to get the glock 23 gen 4 . Very pleased with this handgun. Still can't decide on a iwb holster yet. Picked up some hornady hollow points 180 grn. And I group very well with these . Anyways I'm new too the forum and just wanted to let yall know what I carry now :)

Welcome, I shoot a glock as well.

Quote Originally Posted by glockk23 View Post
    So before I went and got my Ccw I ran around town to different places for almost 2 months. Finally decided to get the glock 23 gen 4 . Very pleased with this handgun. Still can't decide on a iwb holster yet. Picked up some hornady hollow points 180 grn. And I group very well with these . Anyways I'm new too the forum and just wanted to let yall know what I carry now :)
    Welcome to the forum and the Glock 23 is nice i have a G23 Gen3 and love it.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

I carry a Gen2 G22 in a Galco Miami Classic shoulder holster system.

Good choice for a carry! As have been said, practice! practice! practice.

And a nice welcome to this forum.
    From Missouri.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

7. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I think I decided on the crossbread super stuck it fit very well and concealed the way or should.

Welcome from Idaho I also carry a glock. A glock 19 gen. 4.

Great choice in guns I also carry a glock23 and it's an amazing gun even better is I also have hornaday personal defense rounds in mine excellent choice of ammo.

If you are looking for a good iwb I carry mine in a Minotaur mtach iwb it's very comfortable and conceals great I haven't used a crossbreed before but have heard a lot of good things about them also. Both holsters priced about the same.

For fall and winter I have picked up a galco shoulder holster that I am impressed with. This allows me to carry 2 extra mags also.

Great choice in weapons