Carry in condition 1? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry in condition 1?

Guns dont just fire on their own bud. Get over your fear and put one in the pipe and carry.

Carry Condition one and have been for many years, colt 1911 is one hundred years old and has been carried that way the entire time if you expect to live. Good equipment, good holster and practice safety all the time.

With a good holster and my Glocks in condition 1, I have ridden roller-coasters, dirt bikes, and done many physical activities with no issues ever over 16 years of CC and OC. Always pumped and primed with 1 in the pipe.

5. Before you go running around with a round in the chamber like all the rambo's on here, you should practice your draw constantly to avoid pulling and slipping your finger on to the trigger. Even the most experienced people can make mistakes.

Condition 1,
    Anything less, you might as well carry a bat. As others Stated BG Wont wait for you to Chamber a round.

Clearly stated practice, practice, as stated C-1 with 1911 is safe.

there is a TON of posts on this, why keep asking more and more, yes carry condition 1, if u are too scared to do that u should not carry a gun. RE READ THE THREDS, im tired of seeing the same things every day on here.

9. That's right nobody ask questions, aj here might get upset with you for educating yourself!

Modern guns don't just go off on their own

Quote Originally Posted by glockcarry View Post
    I always carry in condition 1. Do you think the bg with a gun is going to carry his weapon without one in the chamber? If you are worried about your gun going off while carrying then you need to buy a better gun. I carry my glock with no worries I know that my gun will not fire without a finger on my trigger.

The milliseconds it takes you to chamber a round could be the difference in you going home or ending up in a body bag.
    I do not think the OP needs a new gun as no modern gun will just "go off on its own."

I think the OP needs to be *intimately* familiar with their gun to KNOW how their gun works, what makes it fire, and what they need to do to handle the gun safely and with intent.

In other words, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE...AND THEN PRACTICE SOME MORE!

BTW, I completely agree with you and also carry in Condition 1.

I understand the repetition, .... there's ALWAYS a newbie.

On the other hand, there is the age old research technique of looking over past threads before leaping into the fray. (Although I will be the first to admit that I don't always check to see if the topic has been breached before.)

Then again, having to reword your "stock" response(s) to "stock" questions, does give your literary talents SOME exercise. Although the tendency to creep into a little facitiousness at times occurs in repetitive threads, if for no other reason than to "stir up the pot" a bit, so to speak. (LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast