Carry in condition 1? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Carry in condition 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg:234280
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Condition butterscotch
    I know you've been waiting breathlessly for an opportunity to use that!
    :-) no, just thought it was appropriate for the thread...I only wait breathlessly for more guns!

Double post madness

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Double post madness
    Sticky fingers.

I always carry in condition 1.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by henry1088 View Post
    When you carry are you in condition 1? I've always been nervous that by some fluke something would happen and I'd have an accidental discharge while just standing there.
    I got a new Ruger LC9 last week and it is in my pants pocket in a good pocket holster with one in the pipe and safety off.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

Condition 1, all the time!
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

you bet your sweet --- i am

I carry either a Walther PPS .40 or a S&W Bodyguard .380 depending on the time of year. Both are condition 1 and the S&W with the safety off. A proper holster and a trigger pull designed for carry use are, in my mind, very important and also one of the best things you can do to prevent an accidental or negligent discharge is to practice drawing your firearm! Practice, practice, practice! (unloaded)..

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    there is a TON of posts on this, why keep asking more and more, yes carry condition 1, if u are too scared to do that u should not carry a gun. RE READ THE THREDS, im tired of seeing the same things every day on here.

On one hand I would commend you for what must be a painstaking and laborious daily effort in tabulating the threads into subjects and then noting frequency of subject repetitiveness. Anyway, every time a thread pops up that is similar to another many of us notice it. I tho find there is a different slant given to the subject, whatever it might be, in each thread. I for one still enjoy reading them and find I learn quite a bit.

Henry1088 was looking for either reassurance that his carrying in condition one was alright or wondering if it would be a good idea to start doing such. Would that be a fair assessment? I say yes to condition one.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Locked & Cocked

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast