do they sell 9mm hollow points at wally world?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do they sell 9mm hollow points at wally world?

1. do they sell 9mm hollow points at wally world?

Do they sell 9mm hollow points at wally world? Please let me know thanks

They do at the Wally World where I bought mine.
    Charlie

Yes but nothing I would carry for self defense unless you find one with Winchester PDX1 on the shelf

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

They sure do. I've seen Federal, Remington, and Winchester personal defense at my Wal-Mart. Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 is a good round in 9mm and I have seen that one. You may have to ask the department manager if he would order some for you. I asked mine politely and alas it was made so...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I normally see Winchester PDX, which I use at Wally World. It is sometimes hard to find, and I've had to order it from a different place after months of Wally World not having it.

7. If not there, you can try Docks. Good selection here. You can also order online, Cables, etc. Online is your sure bet.

8. Alright thanks guys. Ill head over there tomorrow and see about stocking back up on my hollow points.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    That should pretty much take care of that question! Ok, ok, yes they do in my area as well. Oh, may I ask what kind of store "cables" is? ;-)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

In our area Academy carries a great selection of Personal Defense quality ammo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    That should pretty much take care of that question! Ok, ok, yes they do in my area as well. Oh, may I ask what kind of store "cables" is? ;-)
    Fat fingered it on the mobile phone. I meant ****'s and Cabelas. Walmart, surprisingly enough usually has the better price. I like the 15 rnd 00 buck packs. Picked up about 60 rnds for "crowd control"

I hate thinking about it, but the BG's are going to hate it even more if things get ugly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast