the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1 - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1

Maybe you should ask her for your little golden box back....wife won't let you?

All you computer tough guys who rule the roost crack me up, I'm sure if your wives saw your posts you'd be in the doghouse. A guy has a legitimate post looking for some solutions to a situation he has and a few of you want to belittle him. That says a lot about him and even more about you.
    TAURUS .38
    S&W .40
    S&W Shield 9

Quote Originally Posted by MPGSr View Post
    All you computer tough guys who rule the roost crack me up, I'm sure if your wives saw your posts you'd be in the doghouse. A guy has a legitimate post looking for some solutions to a situation he has and a few of you want to belittle him. That says a lot about him and even more about you.
    I agree the belittling may not be called for. But IMO Nobody is controlling my life. As long as I'm doing everything legally and not harming others.

Ironmike86, i agree with you 100%, it's just about this for me, on this forum we are all here for a common cause. We gain strength thru knowlegde and action. Why do we stifle or belittle members who are posing legitimate questions. In my house i will handle my firearms safely and legally, my wife will never have any reservations about coming to me with her concerns, i dont agree with everything she does, we compromise. :)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011