the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1 - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Nearly all the responses have been good and I agree with them. There is another option not yet discussed... and it involves you buying ANOTHER FIREARM!!!!! Woohoo!!! Get a REVOLVER! and then it shouldnt be an issue....
    Buy another firearm, but ditch the Glock for a 1911. They're the best! Baybeee!
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

3. Wife won't let you? ...# blank stare ... how does she know? I think with a little education you can come to a compromise

My wife had the same objection. I said 'Ok" and carried one in the chamber anyway.

Next question?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

5. Your the man of your marriage right? Any marriage is a cooperation of a majority dictatorship. Accept her input on everything but as the patriarch of your family it is your responsibility to make the final decision. Most importantly on matters of familial defense. Do you want to be politically correct or alive to say sorry.

Love the way people are responding to this thread almost two weeks after the OP took the good advice he had been given and rectified the situation.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Cmhbob, there may be people that come along months or years from now, search for this problem and find this thread, therefore all responses still become useful to those that come along later. Information has no expiration date!

Quote Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
    Cmhbob, there may be people that come along months or years from now, search for this problem and find this thread, therefore all responses still become useful to those that come along later. Information has no expiration date!
    Case in point if you go to the politics forum you can read the thread, "Another Screw Up by the UN" and see that even almost a year later I still had new information to add. I guess that should show you how bad the UN can screw up. Or to use your words, a UN screw up has no expiration date.

9. I had the same problem! Unfortunately it took a few scares before she realized. What helped me was I would show her that I am capable of handling it. I would also have her touch it. I have taken it apart to show her that it is all about control. Once she saw it apart she became more comfortable with it. Now she grabs it from the house for me if using have it and need it. It's all about your wife gaining the confidence in you

Quote Originally Posted by Raul8:240258
    I had the same problem! Unfortunately it took a few scares before she realized. What helped me was I would show her that I am capable of handling it. I would also have her touch it. I have taken it apart to show her that it is all about control. Once she saw it apart she became more comfortable with it. Now she grabs it from the house for me if using have it and need it. It's all about your wife gaining the confidence in you
    You are one confusing poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    You are one confusing poster.
    Whats so hard about that??? He was talking about his vibrator???? Or maybe it was his gun?? Dunno?? Never mind :)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast