the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1 - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: the wife refuses to let me carry condition 1

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sandpoint, Idaho
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    This is the best response to when wifey questions your gun savviness
    Not cool, dude.

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    St. Louis County, MO
    Posts
    3,445
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    This is the best response to when wifey questions your gun savviness
    What if the husband is the domestic in the family? Can you turn this picture around? And oh btw, not all husband who can cook is a wuzzie either...LOL
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

  4. !!!!!!

    Leave 'er home.......

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    And oh btw, not all husband who can cook is a wuzzie either...LOL
    Love to cook especially game. I make a killer venison chilli. Shoot them then grill them.

  6. #55
    One possiblity is to carry a DA only weapon with a built-in firing pin block so it can't go off if dropped. Round in the chamber, but it's not cocked, so it cannot fire until and unless the trigger is fully pulled. And any proper holster covers the trigger completely, so it can't be pulled accidentally. My Kel-Tec P11 9mm, or their PF9, are examples of this type of pistol, and there are many others. There's no need to go "cocked and locked".

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
    My Kel-Tec P11 9mm, or their PF9, are examples of this type of pistol, and there are many others. There's no need to go "cocked and locked".

    I love my PF-9.

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
    Round in the chamber, but it's not cocked, so it cannot fire until and unless the trigger is fully pulled.
    You mean like the Glock he was talking about?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Northern Wisconsin
    Posts
    177
    I guess I am one of the lucky ones! The woman wants to get her permit and has never questioned my ability. I firmly believe that if someone is that afraid of guns you need to take them to the range and show them that guns are not bad, only bad people with guns. being properly introduced to guns is an important step. Knowledge is power. Now, if I could teach her how to reload...........

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    When did the men in this country quit wearing pants?
    Worth repeating

  11. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    What if the husband is the domestic in the family? Can you turn this picture around? And oh btw, not all husband who can cook is a wuzzie either...LOL
    Sure a "domestic" man =stay at home dad. Yeah he would go back to the kitchen. But If he had pants he would carry the way he wants

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast