Belly Band holsters

Thread: Belly Band holsters

1. Belly Band holsters

For those of you with experience with belly band carry, which do you prefer? I'm leaning toward the Gould & Goodrich version because of the company's long history and the KISS principle compared to the Galco and other maker's version.

Gould & Goodrich do NOT list a belly band holster ........

My experience in general with belly bands though is not very favorable....... They tend to creep up or down and they make you sweat (which in turn gets your weapon wet)............. Ok for occasional deep concealment, but not for everyday use in my opinion, which is worth exactly what you paid for it.....

4. Gould & Goodrich product

Gould & Goodrich Concealment: 727 The Body Guard:
    Waistband holster of long-lasting 4" wide elastic. Adjustable hook and loop closure. For front or back gun carry. Fits most Auto-Pistols and Revolvers. Also includes one pocket for magazine or knife, and one pocket for cuffs. For right or left-hand use.

Not a fan of the belly band! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ebx61u5 View Post
    Gould & Goodrich Concealment: 727 The Body Guard:
    Waistband holster of long-lasting 4" wide elastic. Adjustable hook and loop closure. For front or back gun carry. Fits most Auto-Pistols and Revolvers. Also includes one pocket for magazine or knife, and one pocket for cuffs. For right or left-hand use.
    Why would you carry handcuffs?

yeh why would u carry cuffs ?

G&G sell mostly to police is why.....

My search for "bellyband" and "belly band" is what turned up no results, didnt think of calling it a "waistband", lol I would still look for another way to carry most of the time......If you are, in fact looking for deep concealment, I havent found anything better than a "smartcarry" myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Why would you carry handcuffs?
    The shackles are too heavy and they print too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CroManGun View Post
    The shackles are too heavy and they print too much.
    Make sure you carry a badge too.