Concealed carry to Doctor and Dentists offices - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Concealed carry to Doctor and Dentists offices

No matter where you live, going to a doctor's office carrying can be a bad deal for you. What if the doctor asks you to take off your shirt of strip down to your birthday suit?

In some states it has been reported that doctors can ask if there is a gun in your house and make a record of it. But, to actually carry into a doctor's office? I don't think so.

I have carried to a dentist office before as I had other places to go, but mostly I lock it in my truck.

3. I carry when I go to the Doctor or Dentist. But when I took my mother to the er they made me take my gun to the car. This is the first time I have ran it to this in my area. But they make the rules and we have to follow. But my Dr and Dentist know that I carry when I come and they have never had a problem with it. Thank goodness or I will change providers.

Here's my brother. Also a dentist.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Funny how the term "Liberal" means many different things to many different people. To me it means "Cult", "Theives" "Getting something for nothing, from someone elses sweat" "Counting someone elses money because their a lazy as to work. "electing officils to steal from the producers because they don't have the testicles to do it themselves".

One thing is for sure, if I were Liberal(cult Member),I would be hiding in shame. I don't mean you Ed, I'm just saying about the other guy.
    Apropos of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456