New Pistol in 10MM or 45GAP? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Pistol in 10MM or 45GAP?

1. No. That won't work. The 10mm magazines work for .40 s&w in the Glock 20.

But the .40 s&w magazines won't work in the Glock because there will be slack. It won't sit right.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Cord - I agree with what you say. I don't cc my G20, just hunt with it. I did have a G29 I considered for cc but reacquiring the target was troublesome. I swapped the G29 for a G30sf and it's a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry12:235101
    I am thinking about getting a new pistol in 10mm or 45G.A.P. I now have a 380 /9mm/40cal /45cal and for some reason i think i need more power. Any way guy's i would like to hear from people that have been at this longer than me. I know a shot gun is very good for home but i like to stick with with some thing that i carry around with me.
    What its a .45GAP?

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider-3 View Post
    What its a .45GAP?
    GAP stands for Glock Automatic Pistol. Basically it's a shorter version of a regular .45 ACP and it was designed to allow for a smaller grip among other things.
    You can read more here: .45 GAP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    No. That won't work. The 10mm magazines work for .40 s&w in the Glock 20.

But the .40 s&w magazines won't work in the Glock because there will be slack. It won't sit right.
    So it appears I have no choice but to use the G20 mags for both 10mm and .40S&W because the G20 won't work with the .40 S&W mags. 15 rounds isn't bad at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123