ohio here, conceal carrying for the first time tomorrow.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ohio here, conceal carrying for the first time tomorrow.

1. ohio here, conceal carrying for the first time tomorrow.

Just got my call to pick up my Ccw license tomorrow morning. Pretty nervous about carrying for the first time.

Enjoy - I remember when I started being hyper-aware that I was carrying and thinking everyone must suspect that I was carrying. Now, carrying has become a way of life, and I just appreciate the simple fact that if it hits the fan, I will be ready. (p.s. I do train regularly, too, which is critically important in all this, but you likely know that already. Have fun and stay safe out there.)

Ohio here also congrats after a week or 2 you won't even think about it.

Goodonyah, mate! Welcome to the real world. You'll be right after a while. Wear it, breathe it, get use to it. No shortcuts there.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Northeast Ohio here, congratulations on your permit, it will soon become second nature, like your wallet, you doing leave home without it, and you won't leave home without your firearm. I go to the range st least once per week.

Make positive that your are comftorable and proficient, with your firearm of choice. I carry a G26,all day every day, and feel lost without it

Again congrats and welcome to the family!

Welcome to the family. Enjoy the heightened sense of awareness you will have, but don't let it overcome you into a sense of empowerment. Carry every day, everywhere you are permitted legally. Make it part of your daily wear, like a wallet or glasses. And never stop your training. Stay Sharp and keep yourself and your family safe.

Just remember not to order alcohol when you carry in a restaurant

Congrats. I just received my chp in NC two weeks ago and I have been carrying every day since. It has became a part of my everyday routine. I carry a g27gen4 in a DeSantis intruder iwb holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Just remember not to order alcohol when you carry in a restaurant
    It's always a bad idea to mix alcohol with guns anyway. Causes your drink to have a faint Hoppes aftertaste.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by glockk23 View Post
    Just got my call to pick up my Ccw license tomorrow morning. Pretty nervous about carrying for the first time.
    Congratulations. I started carrying in Michigan in 2004. I had a S&W Model 28 Highyway Patrolman. This .357 revolver was not easy to conceal and the fact that for the first 52 years of my life what I was doing was a FELONY made me nervous. It was hard to overcome that feeling but now I don't have a second thought about it. I have traded the six shooter long ago and now carry an LC9 and an LCP if deeper concealment is desired, but it take a little time to get over that initial hyper awareness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast