OK Im sure someone should get shot but who?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK Im sure someone should get shot but who?

1. OK Im sure someone should get shot but who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpRHGfATLo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The women were wrong to hit him, cross the counter, and go after him.

He should have stopped swinging when the threat was over. We can't see very well what she was doing. She may have been digging in her purse, making him think she had a weapon. Until I can see video from behind the counter, I'm reserving judgment.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Don't jump over the counter and attack the guy, he doesn't sound much like a peach himself...perhaps if he would have only hit them once each with the metal rod? I don't think anyone should be shot...they all sound like morons....

Saw that the other day. Those <ahem> "women" got exactly what they deserved. Either one of them could have picked up a knife from a prep counter. They created that entire situation by becoming the agressors and hopping over the counter.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Exactly...what should the guy have done? Let them beat him senseless? I still think he should not have continued to hit them after they were down...that's where he made his mistake...

The "customers" started a 2 on 1 fight against someone badder than they were. His response was over the top, however, they received what they wanted to dish out. Sometimes you get what you get because you do what you do.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

8. Quote Originally Posted by fudo:236744
    Sometimes you get what you get because you do what you do.
    Yep, ill be permanently borrowing that quote. Sums it right up.

"If she wants to hit like a man she can be hit like a man" but he should of stopped once they dropped and got away from the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by fourmula766 View Post
    "If she wants to hit like a man she can be hit like a man" but he should of stopped once they dropped and got away from the situation...
    Agreed, he should have stopped once the threat was over. Regardless of what happens, I bet Mickey Dee's pays out to the two women and our 59 cent cheeseburgers will go up.

He shouldnt have continued to beat the crap out of them. The guy is a loser who spent 10 years in prison for SHOOTING and KILLING his friend in high school.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast