Concealed Carry for a Lefty - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry for a Lefty

Throw this local ( small shop ) in the mix
    Www.sethgunleather.com great prices,great gun guys about 3week turn around, most all gun forms

I'm a lefty and have a SuperTuck for IWB (Crossbreed Holsters > Home), BlackHawk Serpa 2 for OWB (Home BLACKHAWK!), and a SmartCarry for deep concealment (SmartCarry - Concealed Gun Holsters). I really like all 3 of them, but I find myself using the SmartCarry most of the time, simply because it never comes out of concealment regardless of the activity. It's a trade-off between ease of draw and concealability.

Good tips! I keep looking for the "perfect" holster for my various carry weapons.... STILL not satisfied. The "generics" I usually wind up with.... let's just say they are less than satisfactory. (Then again, I tend to be a bit overcritical at times.)

I did find a generic "pancake", ambi that I can carry my "big three" autos in.... don't even know the maker and can't remember where and when I got it. (Gun show... couple years back?) At any rate, I saw the same type on "gunbrokers" that was supposed to fit my Ruger SP 101, but passed on the purchase, it fits in the holster I already have..... go figure.

What I would really like to find is a Leftie "Fobus" type for it. Wife has one for her S&W, but it's a rightie.

It's a curse, I tell ya! (LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

As for learning to shoot with the weak hand..... you mean there are people who DON'T?

When I take my weapons to the range, it's one third of expended ammo with two hands, and one third one handed with each hand.

After some time, your "weak" hand can become nearly as good as one's strong hand.

In fact, there IS a tactical school of thought that says to have your BUG rigged for the off hand. There can be some certain level of sence in that.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

lefty

My brother turned me on to KHOLSTER and I love it and only $50

8. Try Ted Blocker, every design is available as a true "manufactured for lefties" config.

Check Raven Concealment Systems or Personal Security Systems. Both are top notch kydex holster makers that hug the body. You can't go wrong with either company.
    Owner/Instructor
    Dynamic Firearms Instruction
    http://www.dynamicfirearmsinstruction.net

10. I got mine from El Paso Saddlery - Holsters

(yes, I'm lefty, too)

Lefty here too. Love my Fusionpac by Tactipac Super Crossbreed of Kydex & Nylon - Glock Tuck Holster | eBay. I am hanging out at home (almost a foot of snow outside here in NY) with my Glock 26 in it and it is incredibly comfy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast