Concealed Carry for a Lefty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry for a Lefty

Blog Entries

Concealed Carry for a Lefty

One of the most aggravating things for me after my years of carrying has been to find left hand holsters for my pistols.

If your a lefty please post your favorite website for holsters.

So far i like High Noon Holsters for their selection but the price can be a bit high. Quality is nice, Price not so much.

Go to my website Home Page and click links. I have a few manufacturers listed. They are all good and have IWB and OWB holsters for lefties. I too am blessed to be a lefty!!!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brcombs View Post
    Go to my website Home Page and click links. I have a few manufacturers listed. They are all good and have IWB and OWB holsters for lefties. I too am blessed to be a lefty!!!
    Nice site. Your organization is just what I wish we had here in my area, a group of guys with a common focus, rather than a big gun club tied to the hip of the NRA with far too many people at matches to make it worth while. I know, I know, but what can I say except I dislike crowds.

Good luck to you guys and stay in condition yellow! (...or was that condition butterscotch?)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Try your local Gun show. The one here has holsters that go both ways and leftys too.

Try Cleveland holsters. They make something similar to the crossbreeds. I like mine very much and he can do right or left.

I got 2 of the Supertucks... Love em. They one of the few that have holsters for Crimson Trace laserguard attached.

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Just ordered an OWB from this guy...

McCabe's Custom Leather

MERNICKLE HOLSTERS
    Great quality
    Custom made to order

9. concealment solutions.com owner Jason Christenson

10. Some times it can be a good thing to teach yourself to become an AMBI. It takes a lot of time at the range.
    Mernickle Holster is a very good choice. Really nice selection and customs as well.
    Black Hawk is another I like for their Serpa style holsters.(good retention)
    There are quite a few other lefty holster makers out there.
    Depends on the firearm and the application.
    I have several different handguns and different holsters, I was taught from a youn age to shoot either hand rifle or handgun, when shooting from cover it can make a big difference in what the bad guy can see.

I get my holsters made by Looper Leather in OKC, or Galco. I'm a lefty also.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast