Honest opinions please. Who here would use this product? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest opinions please. Who here would use this product?

No way would I wear one even if it was legal in NM. I will deal with the police like a normal person. The sash seems way over the top.

"deploy your banner" I think that's the first and last time I'll hear those words.

I carry an orange reflective vest with my space blanket in my first aid kit. If for some reason I feel I will be mistaken after a shooting I could always grab that for clear identification. It's a lot cheaper and I don't look like a beauty queen wearing it.

The concept is a good idea, wearing a piece of attire that is clearly visible, especially in low light settings. The sash is overboard, and to expensive. The orange vest has multiple purposes, everyone should have a few in each vehicle.

How's that for an opinion?

Talking CCW Holiday Shopping List

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I think they'd make a fantastic gift for the self-important firearm carriers on your holiday shopping list.

(note: I'm filling in for G50 until he gets here)
    CCW Badges, always a favorite
    CCW Sashes, for the Miss CCW Padgent
    CCW Pimp Canes, for ADA compliance
    CCW Maskes, because concealed means concealed
    Neck Chain CCW Badge Holder Thingies, for when you just can't find the right way to wear your CCW Badge
    CCW Boots, similar to wraslin' boots with the letters CCW on the side
    CCW Capes, for the true blue sheepdog
    CCW Kneepads, endorced by Monica Lewinsky

I am sure that there is more that can be added to this list, but it should at least get your holiday shopping started.

To the OP: You will get a lot of flak on this one ... half of it from people who don't even understand the item to begin with. I quote "I would not walk out of the house wearing this!". No, you certainly wouldn't. No more than you would wear adult diapers on top of your pants. People that want to mock an item should at least know what it is and how it works.

I think it should be more in line with a 'where's Waldo' outfit. Almost everybody can pick him out in a crowd so it wouldn't be that great of a learning curve for it to work.

KK

Lightbulb CCW Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    I think it should be more in line with a 'where's Waldo' outfit. Almost everybody can pick him out in a crowd so it wouldn't be that great of a learning curve for it to work.

KK

Having the right outfit is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post

KK
    Are you saying people are supposed to wear this aroud in a crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post

Having the right outfit is important.
    50! You ....strange lookin dude, you!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    50! You ....strange lookin dude, you!
    That man is Johny Walker, A.K.A. Mr. Wrestling II. Interesting tidbit, he was the favorite wrestler of Former President Jimmy Carter and Jimmy's Mother. Johny Walker was invited to Jimmy Carter's inauguration, but refused the invitation because he would need to appear in public without his mask on.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast