How often has someone noticed your conceal? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How often has someone noticed your conceal?

1. Nope, only person who knows is my girlfriend.

As far as I know only by my wife. But then, I have noticed a couple of other CCer's over the years and never mentioned it to them either.

Quote Originally Posted by 50SR9 View Post
    I don't know, I don't care. I do my best to conceal. If someone notices, so be it.

Same attitude here.

I agree with most replies. First off, if you are CC correct and someone is paying that kind of attention to you---SO WHAT---THE HECK WITH THEM. Secondly, if you are CC incorrect, I would think it has to be akin to literally being OC for it to be a legal problem--if it just a bit of happenstance like bending over too far where the crack of your yada yada is showing it is not a crime nor a matter of utmost concern. Thirdly, if you are CC incorrect common sense would have assumed that you figured this out in the mirror or with a trusted person who knows you CC and if you still do not correct the situation, you really need to examine your responsibilities as they relate to the whole issue of CC.

6. After 4 years of daily carry. Never.

Just because nobody has ever said "hey is that a gun?" doesn't mean nobody ever noticed!

When I used to carry my Glock I would imagine someone with a sharp eye noticed I was packing. Even so, no one said anything.
    Now that I've switched to a 1911 with an IWB holster I'm fairly confident that my weapon is well concealed. Is the 1911 invisible? No. But it is quite hard to notice, even if looking hard.
    If I'm on my Harley and wearing my belt holster I don't care if others around me see I'm packing. I live in a carry state and not a concealed carry state so I'm still legal.

I've never been noticed.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    As far as I know, only my wife has ever really noticed.
    Sometimes she'll put her arm around me as we are walking together and then she'll feel it at my 4 o' clock.
    The expression on her face always gives me a chuckle whenever she remembers; "Oh yeah, I forgot that my husband has a CHL".
    LOL!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

As far as I know, only my wife has ever really noticed.
    Sometimes she'll put her arm around me as we are walking together and then she'll feel it at my 4 o' clock.
    The expression on her face always gives me a chuckle whenever she remembers; "Oh yeah, I forgot that my husband has a CHL".
    LOL!

This is describes perfectly my fiancé's reaction when ever I get a hug or a something while carrying.
    Other then her twice. Once while moving furniture up stairs. Buddy glanced up saw my 1911 printed plain as day by a sweat soaked shirt. Asked what the hell is that, told him, he goes ok.
    Second was by my ex wife, she came up playfully hit my side and hit my gun instead!
    Other then those 2, not that I know of.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast